Data protection data protection explanation
1 basic information to the data processing and legal argument situations (1) for the RHB GmbH, FN 176472 V, riding good way 8, 5023 Koppl, (subsequently briefly "RHB" „the enterprise“ or „the person responsible“) has data protection an especially high value. The enterprise is to be kept anxiously all principles for the processing of personal data. Hence, a use of the Internet sites of the enterprise is possible basically without every information of personal data. Provided that an affected person liked to take up services of the enterprise about her Internet site or step with the enterprise in contact, nevertheless, a processing of personal data can become necessary.
(2) This data protection explanation is intended, about kind to inform extent and the purpose of the personal data processed by the enterprise. The processing of personal data, like, for example, name, address, e-mail address or phone number of an affected person, occurs, on this occasion, always in the harmony and according to the valid (Austrian) privacy agreements, in particular of the data protection-basic order (subsequently: "DS-GVO") as well as the data protection act (in the following: "DSG"). Further serves this data protection explanation of the clarification of the affected people about the data protection-juridical rights being entitled to them.
(3) The enterprise has taken as for the processing of personal data of persons responsible suitable technical and organizational measures to guarantee adequate level of protection for the personal data processed by the enterprise to the risk of the processing.
(4) The data protection explanation is based on the definitions of the DS-GVO. The data protection explanation should be simply readable and clear for the purposes of the transparency order. To guarantee this, the closer explanation of the used concepts occurs to begin with.
2 persons responsible 2.1 names and address of the person responsible:
(5) She is persons responsible for the purposes of the DS-GVO as well as the other valid data protection act, in particular of the DSG the in each case valid version: RHB GmbH riding good way 8 5023 Koppl company book number of the land court of Salzburg: FN 176472 V of e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.pi-knives.com 2.2 employees of the persons responsible (data secret)
(6) The person responsible has obliged her employees according to §6 DSG by contract to transmit personal data from data processing only on the basis of orders and her employees are obliged to keep to the data secret also after ending of the employer-employee relationship (employment) and to protect. 3 cookies
(8) They have the possibility to prevent the storage of cookies by the setting of your Internet browser. We would like to point out you, nevertheless, to the fact that you can become use in this case possibly not all possibilities of this web page completely. 4 captures of general data and information
(9) The Internet site of the persons responsible grasps by call of the Internet site by an affected person or an automated system no general data and information. It are stored sohin also no general data and information in the log files of the server of the persons responsible.
(10) (I) used browser types and versions can be grasped, (ii) the operating system used by the accessing system, (iii) the Internet site from which an accessing system reaches our Internet site (so-called Referrer), (iv) the unterweb pages which are headed about an accessing system on our Internet site, (v) the date and the time of an access to the Internet site, (vi) an Internet protocol address (IP address), (vii) the Internet service provider of the accessing system and (viii) other similar data and information which serves the danger defence in case of from attacks on the technological of information systems.
(11) With the use of these general data and information the person responsible pulls no conclusions on the affected person. This information is rather required to deliver correctly to (i) the contents of the Internet site, to optimise (ii) the contents of the Internet site as well as the advertisement for this, to guarantee (iii) the lasting effectiveness of the technological of information systems and the technology of the Internet site as well as to provide (iv) around criminal proceedings authorities in case of a Cyberangriffes the information necessary to the criminal proceedings. These anonymously upraised data and information are evaluated by the person responsible, hence, on the one hand statistically and further with the aim to raise the data protection and the data security in the enterprise to guarantee, in the end, an optimum level of protection for the processed personal data. The anonymous data of the server-log files are stored apart by all personal data given by an affected person. 5 obligations for the supply of personal data and results of the non-supply of the personal data or supply of wrong personal data
(12) The supply of personal data is prescribed partly legally (e.g., tax regulations) or arises from contractual regulations (e.g., information to the contracting partner). Every now and then it can be necessary for a completion of the contract that an affected person of the persons responsible makes available personal data which must be processed subsequently by the person responsible. The affected person is obliged, for example to provide personal data if the person responsible concludes with her one contract. A non-supply of the personal data would entail that the contract with the affected person are not closed or the person responsible could not fulfil the contract. 6 processings of personal data 6.1 data kinds
(13) The person responsible processes for her processing purposes basically only personal data, legality of the processing by article. 6 DS-GVO it is standardised. The processing of special categories of personal data iSd article. 9 DS-GVO the object of the processing activity of the persons responsible should not be.
(14), Among the rest, the personal data kinds processed by the persons responsible enclose: Company name (incl. social structure), address, name of the contact (incl. title), date of birth, gender, e-mail address, homepage, phone number and fax numbers, bank data, UID number, IP address, date and time of the registration
(15) Had to go against expectation, for which reason also always, personal data of special categories iSd article. 9 DS-GVO by the person responsible are processed be stored in particular merely on the servers of the persons responsible, the person responsible is entitled to extinguish these data after actual knowledge of the quality of the data. 6.2 processing purposes 6.2.1 commercial winding up, advertisement and communication
(16) The person responsible processes personal data primarily, to the fulfilment of contracts whose party to a contract is the affected person, as well as for the realisation of the precontractual measures which occur on inquiry of the affected person. The purpose of the commercial winding up is looked by the person responsible as full when all claims from a contract or in connection with a contract are fulfilled and is certain that it comes to no other business connection between the affected person and the persons responsible.
(17) The person responsible sells products of the most different manufacturers. It can come to the disclosure of her personal data to producer for the purpose of the subsequent treatment, in particular for the direct winding up of possible specification claims, guarantee claims or liability claims as well as to the customer contact between the manufacturer and the affected person.
(18) In addition, the person responsible processes personal data for the purpose of the communication with the affected person, in particular for the treatment of inquiries. The processing occurs furthermore for the purpose of the direct advertising. 6.2.2 prevention of abuse of the services of the persons responsible
(19) The storage of the data, in particular of the IP address, date and time of the registration of the affected person, occurs for the purpose of the prevention of the abuse of the services of the persons responsible. In addition, in the occasion case the data can be used to clear up committed criminal offences. 6.2.3 newsletter
(20) The person responsible processes personal data for the purpose of the information about offers of the enterprise in the way of e-mail of newsletter. Closer details for the dispatch of the newsletter are to be taken from point 8. of this data protection explanation. 6.3 legal bases of the processing
(21) The legality of the processing of personal data by the person responsible rests essentially in kind 6 DS-GVO. The principles for the processing of personal data iSd kind 5 DS-GVO are kept. 6.3.1 approval (kind 6 paragraphs 1 lighted. a) DS-GVO)
(22) The person responsible processes personal data if you are given the approval of the affected person of the processing of the personal data concerning them (kind 6 paragraphs 1 lighted. a) DS-GVO as well as kind 9 paragraphs 2 lighted. a) DS-GVO). An explicit approval of the affected person in the processing is given in particular also, if the affected person independently and voluntarily personal data of the persons responsible – in which way also always – transmits or makes available. This is, in any case, with the registration on the Internet site or with orders of the persons responsible the case. 6.3.2 contract fulfilment (kind 6 paragraphs 1 lighted. b) DS-GVO) (23) are necessary If the data to the fulfilment of a contract whose party to a contract is the affected person (possibly processing processes which are necessary for a goods delivery), the legality of the processing of personal data is based on kind 6 paragraphs 1 lighted. b) DS-GVO. Same is valid for such processing processes which are necessary for the realisation of precontractual measures which occur on inquiry of the affected person (examples for this are inquiries of the affected person to offered products or achievements of the enterprise). 6.3.3 juridical obligations (kind 6 paragraphs 1 lighted. c) DS-GVO)
(24) The enterprise of the persons responsible is defeated by numerous juridical obligations. If a processing of personal data of the affected person is necessary by these juridical obligations, as for example to the fulfilment more according to tax law Registration, and recording and safekeeping duties, the legality of the processing in kind rests 6 paragraphs 1 lighted. c) DS-GVO. 6.3.4 to legitimate interests (kind 6 paragraphs 1 lighted. f) DS-GVO)
(25) At last the processing processes which are grasped by none of the precalled legal argument situations in particular the processing for the purpose of the direct advertising, are based on the legality fact of the matter of the protection to legitimate interests of the person responsible or a third according to kind 6 paragraphs 1 lighted. f) DS-GVO. Then the processing of the personal data of the affected person by the person responsible is necessary for the protection of a legitimate interest of the person responsible or a third, and do not outbalance the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the affected person this if the affected person is a customer of the persons responsible or stands in his services. (ErwGr. 47 DS-GVO).
(26) Concrete the person responsible on this legitimate interest which arises from the contract respect with the customer as well as on the legitimate interest on realisation of our business activity in favour of the well-being rests all our employee. In the case that the processing of personal data is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements or with actions of the courts within the scope of her judicial activity the processing is based on the legitimate interest resulted through this or on kind 9 paragraphs 2 lighted. and the following DS-GVO. 6.4 disclosures of the personal data 6.4.1 receiver
(27) The person responsible discloses personal data of the affected person to manufacturer of the goods sold by the persons responsible according to Rz (17). 6.4.2 order manufacturer (28) The person responsible helps himself for the purpose of the contract fulfilment at most of one or several order manufacturers iSd kind 28 DS-GVO, for example, to a package service provider. From the persons responsible with the order manufacturers to concluded contracts the order manufacturers authorise for the use of the personal data exclusively to the fulfilment from the persons responsible in this data protection explanation to agreed purposes. 6.4.3 other third
(29) A passing on or a transmission of personal data into three parts – except point 6.4.1 and point 6.4.2 – as well as to a third country or to an international organisation does not occur basically, provided that no approval of the affected person is given for this or passes a legal duty to the passing on or the passing on of the criminal proceedings serves. 6.5 automated decision-makings
(30) As a responsible enterprise the person responsible renounces an automatic decision-making or Profiling. 7 rights of the affected person
(31) According to kind 15 to kind 22 DS-GVO exist for the affected person under point 7.1 to point 7.10 of this data protection explanation to cited rights. The person responsible makes available to the affected person at the request of suitable information within one month after entrance of the application. This term can be extended by the obligated parties in other two months if this is necessary taking into account the complexity and the number of applications. The person responsible informs the affected person, in any case, within one month after entrance of the application about a possible time extension, together with the reasons for the delay. If the affected person makes the application electronically, it is to be informed as far as possible on electronic way.
(32) An affected person this right can turn for the perception any time to the data protection representative or the person responsible itself. 7.1 rights on confirmation
(33) Every affected person has according to kind 15 paragraphs 1 DS-GVO the right to require a confirmation about from the persons responsible whether they are processed concerning personal data. 7.2 rights on information
(34) Every affected person has according to kind 15 DS-GVO the right to receive free information about the personal data stored to her person as well as closer details about their processing iSd kind 15 paragraphs 1 lighted. a) to lighted. h) DS-GVO and a copy of this information any time from the persons responsible. For all other copies for which the affected person applies the person responsible can require an adequate remuneration on the basis of the administrative costs.
(35) Furthermore an information right is entitled to the affected person about which suitable guarantees are given according to kind 46 DS-GVO by transmission of personal data to a third country or to an international organisation. 7.3 rights on correction
(36) Every affected person has according to kind 16 DS-GVO the right to require the prompt correction them of concerning more inaccurately personal data from the persons responsible. Taking into account the purposes of the processing the affected person has to require further the right, the complement more incompletely of personal data — also by means of a complementary explanation—. 7.4 rights on deletion (Surely on forgotten become)
(37) Every affected person has according to kind 17 DS-GVO the right to require from the persons responsible that they are immediately extinguished concerning personal data, provided that one in kind 17 paragraphs 1 lighted. a) to lighted. f) DS-GVO to called reasons applies and as far as the processing is not necessary according to kind 17 paragraphs 3 lighted. a) to lighted. e) DS-GVO. 7.5 rights on restriction of the processing
(38) Every affected person has according to kind 18 DS-GVO the right to require the restriction of the processing, if one of the conditions iSd from the persons responsible. Kind 18 paragraphs 1 lighted. a) to lighted. d) DS-GVO is given. 7.6 rights on data transferability
(39) Every affected person has according to kind 20 DS-GVO the right, which to receive them to the concerning personal data which she has provided to a person responsible, in a structured, current and machine-readable format. She has furthermore the right, these data to another person responsible without impediment by the person responsible to whom the personal data were provided to transmit, provided that the processing is based on the approval according to kind 6 paragraphs 1 lighted. a) DS-GVO or kind 9 paragraphs 2 lighted. a) DS-GVO or on a contract according to kind 6 paragraphs 1 lighted. b) DS-GVO and has occurred dieVerarbeitung with the help of automated procedures.
(40) This right is not valid for a processing which is necessary for the perception of a job which lies in the public interest or occurs in exercise of public power which was transferred to the person responsible.
(41) In addition, the affected person has by the exercise of her right on data transferability according to kind 20 paragraphs 2 DS-GVO the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by a person responsible to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible and provided that from this the rights and freedoms of other people are not affected. 7.7 rights on contradiction
(42) Every affected person has according to kind 21 DS-GVO the right, for reasons of which arise from her special situation, any time against the processing them of concerning personal data which occurs on the basis of kind 6 paragraphs 1 lighted. e) or lighted. f) DS-GVO to insert contradiction. This is also valid for a Profiling supported on these regulations.
(43) Should the personal data be processed to pursue direct advertising, the affected person has the right to insert any time contradiction against the processing them of concerning personal data for the purpose of such advertisement. This is also valid for the Profiling, as far as it stands with such direct advertising in connection.
(44) Furthermore the affected person has the right, for reasons of which arise from her special situation against which she occurs concerning processing of personal data, the too scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes according to kind 89 paragraphs 1 DS-GVO to insert contradiction, unless, such a processing is necessary to the fulfilment of a job lying in the public interest.
(45) A successful contradiction leads to a claim of the affected person on restriction and deletion. 7.8 automated decisions in particular cases including Profiling
(46) Every affected person has to be subjected according to kind 22 DS-GVO the right, not exclusively on an automated processing — including Profiling — being based decision which unfolds her towards juridical effect or affects them in similar manner considerably. This is not valid in in kind 22 paragraphs 2 lighted. a) to lighted. c) iVm paragraph 3 and paragraph 4 DS-GVO for called cases. 7.9 rights on cancellation of a data protection-juridical approval
(47) Every affected person has according to kind 7 paragraphs 3 DS-GVO the right to revoke an approval given by her of the processing of personal data any time. The legality is not touched by the cancellation of the approval on account of the approval up to the cancellation occurred processing. 7.10 rights on complaint at the supervisory authority
(48) Every affected person has according to kind 77 DS-GVO regardless of an other administrative-juridical or judicial legal remedy the right on complaint at a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of her place of residence, her job or the place of the supposed offence if the affected person takes the view that the processing of the personal data concerning them offends against the DS-GVO.
(49) The supervisory authority furnished in Austria is ➢ Austrian data protection authority, lane Wickenburg 8, in 1080 Vienna. 8 newsletters 8.1 subscriptions of the newsletter
(50) On the Internet site of the persons responsible the possibility is put away for the users to subscribe the newsletter of the persons responsible. A subscription of the newsletter is possible, in addition, also with the registration on the Internet site of the persons responsible as well as how in the way of the participation in a lottery organised by the persons responsible. Which personal data are transmitted with the subscription of the newsletter in for the processing persons responsible, arises from the input mask used moreover.
(51) The newsletter of the enterprise can be received by the affected person basically only if the affected person disposes of a valid e-mail address and registers the affected person to herself for the newsletter dispatch. In from an affected person first for the newsletter dispatch registered e-mail address confirmation-e-mail is dispatched within the scope of the so-called Double-Opt-In-Verfahrens. This confirmation-e-mail serves the examination whether the owner of the e-mail address has also authorised the receipt of the newsletter as an affected person. The registration for the newsletter dispatch is only concluded when the affected person clicks the confirmation link contained in confirmation-e-mail.
(52) The affected person is entitled any time to revoke this separate approval declaration issued about the Double-Opt-In-Verfahren. After a cancellation these personal data from are extinguished for the processing persons responsible. A notice of departure of the preservation of the newsletter according to point 8.5 interprets the person responsible automatically as a cancellation. 8.2 contents of the newsletter
(53) The person responsible informs her customers and business partners in irregular distances in the way of a newsletter about offers of the enterprise or about offers of manufacturers whose products the person responsible expels. If necessary the subscribers of the newsletter are also informed about possible operational changes and innovations in the enterprise. 8.3 purposes of the processing of the personal data
(54) With the registration for the newsletter the person responsible processes the IP address awarded by the Internet service provider (ISP) from the affected person at the time of the registration of used computer system as well as the date and the time of the registration. The elevation of these data is necessary to be able to understand the (possible) abuse of the e-mail address of an affected person at a later time and the data are processed to the Plausibilisierung of this fact.
(55) Within the scope of a registration for the newsletter to upraised personal data are used exclusively for the purpose of the dispatch of the newsletter. In addition, subscribers of the newsletter can be informed by e-mail about circumstances which are necessary for the company of the newsletter service or a relevant registration as this can be the case in case of from changes in the newsletter offer or by the change of the technical circumstances.
(56) No passing on of the personal data upraised within the scope of the newsletter service occurs into three parts. 8.4 Newsletter-Tracking
(57) The newsletters of the persons responsible contain so-called countable pixels. A countable pixel is miniature graphics which are embedded in such e-mails which are dispatched in the HTML format to allow a log file recording and a log file analysis. A statistical evaluation of the success or failure can be thereby carried out by online marketing campaigns. With the help of the embedded countable pixel the person responsible can recognise whether and when e-mail from an affected person was opened and which were called in e-mail to located links by the affected person.
(58) Those about the countable pixels contained in the newsletters to upraised personal data, are stored from for the processing persons responsible and are evaluated to optimise the newsletter dispatch and to adapt the contents of future newsletters even better to the interests of the affected person. These personal data are also not transmitted into three parts. 8.5 notices of departure of the newsletter
(59) The subscription of our newsletter can be discontinued by the affected person any time. For the purpose of the notice of departure of the newsletter dispatch a suitable link by whose activity the affected person automatically from the newsletter is cancelled is found in every newsletter. Further exists the possibility to announce departure any time also directly on the Internet site of the persons responsible of the newsletter or this of the persons responsible in other manner (e.g.: to inform by e-mail in email@example.com). 9 duration, for the personal data is stored
(60) The person responsible processes personal data of the affected person up to the time to which is certain for the person responsible that with the affected person in future no other contact and no business connection takes place. This time is achieved for the person responsible as a rule at the end of three years after the last contact with the affected person, in any case, only at the end of legal safekeeping duties. The personal data are extinguished at the end of this period.
(61) In case of a completion of the contract of the affected person with the persons responsible become the personal data, provided that no longer legal safekeeping duties exist, is certain two months after the time, besides, that all claims from a contract or in connection with a contract are fulfilled, extinguished. This is in case of the entire contract winding up, provided that no longer legal safekeeping duties exist, two months of expiry of the in each case valid guarantee, guarantee, periods of limitation. If claims are asserted towards of the persons responsible or in connection with a legal deal closed with the persons responsible, the data, provided that no longer legal safekeeping duties exist, are extinguished two months after final purification of the asserted claims; this is in case of from pending procedures after entry of the force of law and fulfilment of all claims resulting from these procedures.